Paph. intaniae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camellkc

Reaction score
I have been growing it for about 5 years and it is the third time bloom before me. The spike is more than 1 meter and produces 5 cute flowers for me this time. Enjoy.

Attachments

• D869310A-27AB-4B7A-A81C-4D3632A9A541.jpeg
    D869310A-27AB-4B7A-A81C-4D3632A9A541.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 4665E31F-5D18-43B6-A6E1-C8FCF52EA93A.jpeg
    4665E31F-5D18-43B6-A6E1-C8FCF52EA93A.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 107
Great to see a posting of this... I have 8 or so of these left from a flask that came in as 'paph seedling' on the import paperwork back in 2018... hoping I actually get to flower one... :)

Wow, I hope that Sun is only for the photo! Too bad the album/Christae form seed was not viable in the lab. Wait, maybe that was anitum. .. Thanks for sharing.

Impressive sight, Camel. I can only echo Leslie - please, keep us posted with an update, when all buds are open!

Does anyonw know anyting of its habitat-conditions - interesting to know, if that could divulge, what spurns on such an elongated infloresence?

Impressive sight, Camel. I can only echo Leslie - please, keep us posted with an update, when all buds are open!

Does anyonw know anyting of its habitat-conditions - interesting to know, if that could divulge, what spurns on such an elongated infloresence?

Olaf's new book has a section on the species - he posted a screen shot of the intaniae section on his facebook page.... (i don't have that one)

Impressive to see it in flower! Any culture advice? I had no luck with this species?

Impressive to see it in flower! Any culture advice? I had no luck with this species?
This species seems like water very much. I use big pot with larger portion of fur bark mixed with volcanic rock for better water preserving inside port. Good ventilation is a must and place it under medium light level.

Thank you! Thats helpful! Perhaps seedgrown generetions will be easier grower. Will you propagate it?

Wow!!! I grow one of these on a light stand. I might have to punch a hole in the ceiling if it ever blooms. Thank you for sharing your growing tips, your plant is so well grown. Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back