Paph. intaniae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spaph

Reaction score
First blooming, a plant I bought a couple years ago from John M.

42007090210_30491ae694.jpg
29946074148_943dc82870.jpg

29946073938_3273e4944a.jpg
42007090280_998981cc0f_n.jpg

Very nice flowers, one of my favoutite sp.Leaves look a bit chlorotic.My experience that it likes shade and does not tolerate bright light well.In shade it produces nice dark bluish green leaves with nice characteristic yellowish white stripe on margins.

VERY NICE! Congratulations! I don't know a lot about this one; but, I think a multigrowth plant will produce more blooms per stem in the future. That being said, these are a good size, form and colour. If the photo is the correct colour, the foliage does look a bit too yellow. Try lowering the light intensity and/or adding some Epsom Salts to the fertilizer water (1 ml per liter). I find my plants become pale/yellow in the summer, when light is strong, unless I add the Epsom Salts from early April through to the end of September.

So glad you got this and that it's bloomed so well for you!

Thanks John for the culture tips! and dodidoki for your plant's photo, I reorganized a few things in the greenhouse and found a shadier home for the plant :) The photo is more yellow than real life, but still too much light.

Back