Paph. Iantha Stage for 2016

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paphluvr

Reaction score
This year it rewarded me with two buds although the spike seems a bit short. I was hoping for more than one spike as the plant has obtained a good size. NS of the flower is a bit over 19cm.

Paph. Iantha Stage

Last edited:
Lovely flower over an impressive foliage! Tell me the secret! How could you achieve that healthy foliage? Congrats!

I wish I could tell you. I'm an indoor grower so conditions are sub-optimal. This particular plant is grown on a bakers rack located by my door wall which faces southwest. I have to draw a sheer curtain across the glass from about 2:00-5:30
PM. to prevent direct sun from hitting the plants. As I write this the AC just kicked on so I know the humidity is going to be low. It does receive regular fertilization with a variety of fertilizers and I use primarily RO water. There's a small fan attached to the end of the rack to keep air moving. I do tend to keep it on the drier side.

I wish I could tell you. I'm an indoor grower so conditions are sub-optimal. This particular plant is grown on a bakers rack located by my door wall which faces southwest. I have to draw a sheer curtain across the glass from about 2:00-5:30
PM. to prevent direct sun from hitting the plants. As I write this the AC just kicked on so I know the humidity is going to be low. It does receive regular fertilization with a variety of fertilizers and I use primarily RO water. There's a small fan attached to the end of the rack to keep air moving. I do tend to keep it on the drier side.
Thanks, useful infos for a windowsill grower.

Latest posts

Back