Paph Houghtoniae 'Anisha' HCC/AOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
Only two flowers this time unfortunately. This growth never looked healthy. You can see a lot of yellow at the base of the plant. Something went wrong somewhere along the line. No sign of this problem in the new growth, so hopefully it will flower better next time. Still, even with two flowers this plant looks nice. The flowers are big.

Paph Houghtoniae 'Anisha' HCC/AOC

Houghtoniae.jpg

Very nice I love this hybrid.
How funny my plant did the same thing when it flowered. I now only have one growth, but I find this plant extremely slow, is yours a slow grower or it just the old plants.

Very nice I love this hybrid.
How funny my plant did the same thing when it flowered. I now only have one growth, but I find this plant extremely slow, is yours a slow grower or it just the old plants.

It has been pretty slow. I flowered it first in 2012 (when it was awarded), again in 2014 and now 4 years later. I'm hopeful it will pick up from here. The plant is looking better.

Really nice clone! Leaf issue could be genetic but have you had it tested for virus?

I don't think it has a virus. It looked more like a deficiency in something. Maybe iron. There is no sign of the same issue in the new growth where the leaves are a beautiful green throughout.

This is a really tough hybrid to grow and bloom often. I've bloomed my once in 8 years, very slow grower

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back