Paph Hilo Black Eagle 'Dolly Dagger' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rudolf.
That is the plan for normalcy. The church we use for monthly meetings and judging is still not allowing groups in. Not until they, themselves can group for services. It wouldn't look fair to the congregation if others could meet and them not. So my good friend Don opened his home up for this first live judging and will do so next month if need be. 17 plants submitted with 3 awarded, mine being one of them. In fact, all three awards went to Paphs!

I could see why it was awarded..very nice!!! just think this one as specimen size plant.....multiple spikes....keep this one healthy!!!

Thank you all. That's what its all about Troy, keeping the green side up and the brown down!
To answer Doc's question, the petals remind me of daggers and I'm into Jimmy Hendrix. Dolly Dagger is one of his song titles.

Rick next time you are in town we need to forget the orchids and spend some time with my record collection.

Back