Paph. henryanum var. album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggshells

Humongous Gnat
Reaction score
It's Halloween after all.

Paph. henryanum var album 'Ghost Leopard' CHM/AOS

44741884885_47e74c84f8_b.jpg

44931570644_1b22b58ab8_c.jpg
44741871885_454917d85d_c.jpg

Paph. henryanum var. album by paphioman, on Flickr

Rare plant, with a extraordinary good shape, pure white pouch (not sure, if the yellowish upper edges are real or just reflections in the photo), the rest yellowish-greenish with shadows of darker polka dots, further more - well grown and photographed - altogether a real feast for the eyes.

That is amazing. Well grown. Did you grow it from flask? I have some from Sam and the growth rates are glacial.

Thanks all, Rudolph is right. The spots are a darker shade of green and a white pouch. I have seen some henry album from Taiwan that also shed its spot so I am glad that this one kept it.

That is amazing. Well grown. Did you grow it from flask? I have some from Sam and the growth rates are glacial.

I got this clone as a division from Zephyrus. A well know grower here in CA.

Sancta sanctissima! What beauty!

I have to reign my feelings - and speak with the poet: "O, beware ... of jealousy; it is the green-ey'd monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on" (WS, Otello: III, 3, 3, 1)

Kind regards,
Jens

When you say "got a division" does that mean bought?
Their website price is $1,000...rather steep for me.
Jerry

Wow, it is very rare one because I just saw some photos somewhere

I'm in love this is spectacular, this would be the only henryanum I would have in my collection.

Back