Paph henryanum ‘Bear’ SM/TPS x self

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's henryanum season! I have a bunch in bloom too, I should probably get them all in one place to compare them. :) Neat species.

Hey Charles
Excited to see the bloom when it opens... this is a plant and Ive been looking for a piece of for some time. I emailed Mr Bear a few years ago asking if he'd sell me a division. His response was, 'sadly I lost the plant'. If you ever have a division I'm interested... Lol.

Hey Charles
Excited to see the bloom when it opens... this is a plant and Ive been looking for a piece of for some time. I emailed Mr Bear a few years ago asking if he'd sell me a division. His response was, 'sadly I lost the plant'. If you ever have a division I'm interested... Lol.
This is a x self, not the original 'Bear', right?

Thanks for confirmation regarding parentage.

It’s really sad Marlowe is closing. Jim, Jonathan and Austin are such good guys to chill and chat with. I saw them the last two years at the Cape Cod show (CAIOS) when I judged there.

I’m using cloth taped floral wire wrapped around short stakes to keep inflorescences in place. This way as the spike gets taller I can move the wire. And I hate jabbing sticks into roots at the base of a plant, so this way the stake is at pot edge

Latest posts

Back