Paph. Helena fma. aureum 'Lemon Elf', BM 2019/SOS and DOK

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guldal

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this little pearl as a division from 'Fibre' last year.
I was so excited, when I spotted a bud - and now it has earned itself 2 x BM: first at the last gathering of our local orchid society; then at the test match, Denmark-Sweden, in Lund (SOS = The Swedish Orchid Society - DOK = The Danish Orchid Society).

Plant in toto:
20190919_163820.jpg
Flower:
20190919_163606.jpg
Flower in another light (evening):
20190919_163554.jpg

Last edited:
I bought this little pearl as a division from 'Fibre' last year.
I was so excited, when I spotted a bud - and now it has earned itself 2 x BM: first at the last gathering of our local orchid society; then at the test match, Denmark-Sweden, in Lund (SOS = The Swedish Orchid Society - DOK = The Danish Orchid Society).

... and not to forget the German Silver Medal years ago. So it is now Paphiopedilum helenae forma aureum 'Lemon Elf' SM/D.O.G., BM/DOK, BM/SOS :cool:

... and not to forget the German Silver Medal years ago. So it is now Paphiopedilum helenae forma aureum 'Lemon Elf' SM/D.O.G., BM/DOK, BM/SOS :cool:

The point score for the BM/SOS in Lund was 6.2 - so almost as close to a SM as could be. If I can keep the li'l beauty alive and maybe flower it with two flowers at some point....??!!

Latest posts

Back