Paph. hangianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for some pollen for this girl. Any leads or help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 33715
I think if you don't get any pollen by now, you may want to contemplate a selfing.
1) by the time you get the pollen , your flower may no longer be fresh enough, and ready to wilt (today is day 7 from the date of its opening)
2) you can not cross it with another inferior hangianum , just for the sake of outcrossing, the pollens must be from a better form , or better in size, or better in color flower.
3) a selfing may still result in slightly different offsprings anyway
just my thought, perhaps you can ask others to cast their votes .

No, not yet.
Hope you got it. and I wonder how long it will take to be a blooming-sized plant? The little/tiny seedling that I got from ST auction three/four years ago is still alive but that is about it. Maybe it is time to find a new one....
Congrats again.

Hope you got it. and I wonder how long it will take to be a blooming-sized plant? The little/tiny seedling that I got from ST auction three/four years ago is still alive but that is about it. Maybe it is time to find a new one....
Congrats again.
It arrived, and pollination if successful was yesterday.

Latest posts

Back