paph hangianum x malipoense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sangii

malipo nut
Reaction score
= Shun Fa Golden

HUGE flower and wonderful fragrance ... I love it even though its shape is not perfect (first bloom)

dsc01173bij1.jpg

colors with flash light come out a lot more yellow than in person

dsc01181bqe4.jpg

for size comparison , this was one of my Fanaticums which is already pretty big (NS = 10-11 cm)

dsc01087bkh0.jpg

Gosh-this flower is really huge and beside of this fact a really nice sight.
Congrats!! :drool:
Best regards from Germany, GuRu

This clone seems to inherite a lot from the hangianum parent.
from the size to the dorsal shape, pouch etc.
Does the fragrance ressemble hangianum or malipoense or something in between?

What a beautiful, enormous flower!
Do you know of any vendors that are currently offering that cross? I'm not seeing it online.

Does the fragrance ressemble hangianum or malipoense or something in between?

Hien the fragrance ressembles that of hangianum (sort of honey, just like one of the hangianums I could smell some time ago)

I do not have very big hand s:rollhappy: but this flower really is huge, the NS is about 18-19 cm at the moment. I have to measure the pouch....

It is gorgeous, Sangii,

However,
Has something changed in the last two days (that I have been offline) I am not aware of? :poke:

MCCALLEN, Welcome to the forum. Please know that we have many global members here, which is wonderful, but they often have access to plants that we in the US do not. (I'm not sure where you are located...)

just lookin' at my spikin' Shun Fa and was blown away {again} by the size of this one.....

Latest posts

Back