Paph. hangianum - artificial propagated

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ORG

Today I had also the possibility to make pictures of an artificial propagated Paph. hangianum

Here together with an older plant

PaphiopedilumhangianumNachzuchtcmit.jpg

PaphiopedilumhangianumNachzuchtamit.jpg

Here the first flowered plant from artificial propagation

PaphiopedilumhangianumNachzuchtbWss.jpg

This plant shows us that there will come many nice clones produced by artificial propagation.

and the older one

PaphiopedilumhangianumWssen2008-040.jpg

Best greetings

Olaf

Gorgeous!!! You guys in europe and Asia have to propagate these guys like crazy....maybe when there is a big supply of high quality plants in the rest of the world our USFW will finally have enough sense to allow us to legally import some flasks and seedlings......Take care, Eric

Olaf, how long from deflask to flower. What is the leafspan?

Kyle

great flower!!:drool::clap:

I hope mine will bloom fast now, it's also an artificialy propagated one, maybe one brother? :D

I do not think that any of those two plants are artificially propagated at all... The type on the left with the smller wavy leaves and reddish very hairy flowers has been collected since 3 years only...

But I know that this one is propagated artificially and some more will come in bloom in the next time. I have seen the flask and the seedlings in the last years, so I am really sure that the plant on the left is the product of artificially propagation.

Best greetings

Olaf

But I know that this one is propagated artificially and some more will come in bloom in the next time. I have seen the flask and the seedlings in the last years, so I am really sure that the plant on the left is the product of artificially propagation.

Best greetings

Olaf

I agree, I'm sure mine is also artificially propagated, as there were the tiny leaves at the base of the plant typically from young seedlings, and nothing that shows it could be a division. :)

I too like the shape of the propagated one ...
I like the red, too ....
and love the hair!

John D. you must have missed the thread. He ate it as a salad. From what I understand he used a tangy vinegrette dressing as the CITES police held guns on him.

Back