Paph Gwenfair 'Los Osos' B/CSA

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a lucky buy. I can't take credit as the plant was in bud when I bought it. Gwenfair = fairrieanum x Gwenpur.

PaphGwenfairLosOsos.jpg

PaphGwenfairLosOsosplant.jpg

Wow, lucky buy is right! Elegant green and white And speckles :drool: I'll have to put that cross on my wish list...and if I get one and I'm not as lucky as you I'll hope you have a division some day! :rollhappy:

Wow, lucky buy is right! Elegant green and white And speckles :drool: I'll have to put that cross on my wish list...and if I get one and I'm not as lucky as you I'll hope you have a division some day! :rollhappy:

This one may not be around much anymore as it was registered in 1991. Look for similar crosses using a green complex crossed to fairrieanum.

I agree, fairrieanum just does something special to whatever it is crossed with. I had similar crosses with similar characteristics. One of the reasons why I recently bought a flask of fairrieanums again. Whether this one is old or not, it is still a beautiful flower with an elegant shape.

WOW!!!!!!!!! I sure would like to get my hands on one. It's beautiful. I like the ruffeled edges.

Back