Paph.Guacamole

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayb

Reaction score
orchids08001-14.jpg

orchids08-1.jpg

Please tell me this is not a first bloom plant. I've got one that I was hoping was b.s. but maybe they tend to have to have multiple growths before coughing up a spike?

It's a first bloom. There are Three BS growths beside it or close to BS I thought the Pouch would be bigger because of the description of the plant when I bought it. OL has it listed as a big pouch Has somthing to do with the parents I( forget but it's made with different parents and called the same . Some have red tesstellations on the leaves and a lighter pouch I think the colors on this one are fantastic and if I had to give up the fist sized pouch I think it was worth it. The dorsal alone is so green and almost clear I have never seen colors so vibrant

Ray

Please tell me this is not a first bloom plant. I've got one that I was hoping was b.s. but maybe they tend to have to have multiple growths before coughing up a spike?

I have a first bloom Guacamole with a single mature growth and small new growth that is about to bloom, so don't despair, perhaps yours is close. Total leaf spread is about 32cm. I'll try to post some pics when it flowers. This one is nice, but I'm hoping to see a little more malipoense influence when mine flowers.

Latest posts

Back