Paph Gregory Booth 'Purity'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Greenpaph

greyii x stonei

Currently in bloom. I bought this one about a year ago from Parkside. I love this one!
PaphGregoryBoothPurity.jpg

full shot:

PaphGregroryBoothPurityfullshot.jpg

I forgot to mention that both the greyii and the stonei were v. album.

thanks

Peter,
That is truly unique. Have you seen any other clones? I looked it up online and the only reference to it was on a Russian site, oddly enough. Have you considered a selfing?

Regards,
Rick

Peter,
That is truly unique. Have you seen any other clones? I looked it up online and the only reference to it was on a Russian site, oddly enough. Have you considered a selfing?

Regards,
Rick

Rick,

I have thought about it. I bought two plants from Parkside. The other hasn't bloomed yet. I would love to make a sib sometime. I do have Kolosand pollen and thought that may be something as well!

thanks

Rick,

I have thought about it. I bought two plants from Parkside. The other hasn't bloomed yet. I would love to make a sib sometime. I do have Kolosand pollen and thought that may be something as well!

thanks

Thats great, wish I had the foresight to get one. Can you imagine the new alba kolo on this. yum.

Wow, I'm going to cal John and see if there are any left, [I found one plant I needed that wasn't listed on their website last week]. I saw a phillipinense album x parvi cross on some Japanese website that was similar so now I'm very interested. Thanx for sharing.

Magnificent

I have one but it is much smaller & doesn't grow very fast. I bought it from Sam at OrchidInn. You might ask him if he has any left.
Happy growing
Frederick

Wow! May I pack my lunch and spend a day in your 'Orchid Heaven'? What a sight that must be.

Marilyn

Wow! May I pack my lunch and spend a day in your 'Orchid Heaven'? What a sight that must be.

Marilyn

Marilyn,

You are welcome to our home anytime. We have a couple of extra rooms for friends. Come and enjoy!

thanks

Would love to have one, but I think it is only possible to acquire one by fax or e-mail in South Africa!!
Wonderful

Looks great, so unusual!

I have a Greyi x sanderianum from Orchid Inn, can't wait to see how it'll turn out! How big is your plant?

Latest posts

Back