paph. Gloria Nauge

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, but I wish it was easier to get to bloom. In all these years that I have worked here at Orchids Limited, I have only seen 2 ever bloom. Hopefully some of the remakes using some of the newer roths will be easier to bloom.

Robert

Even Magic Lantern onto a roths-heavy multi hybrid might do the trick?

-Ernie

Like most other people I have a hard time blooming Gloria Naugle. I did however buy a single growth plant in bloom at Parkside Orchid Festival a couple of years ago. This morning while watering all the vandas I noticed what looks like the begining of a sheath way down in a growth. I'll be watching it closely and hoping for the best. I believe if indeed it does bloom it will be the first one I ever rebloomed. I'll need to pull my notes and see what the roth. parent were. I believe is was just some numbers for a clonal name. Only time will tell if the Orchid Gods have bleesed me.

I'm sure it will not be impressive as that dark one that is displayed on this post. That one is a beauty. So much so, that I hope to buy that very same cross.

Latest posts

Back