paph. Gloria Nauge

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's cut from wax! Nice prize to have Raymond. How long did it take you to bloom it? How many growths is it now? Is this it's first blooming?

I think this is my all time favorite paph primary. This one is spectacular!

-Ernie

for each question the answers here it is a plant buy Orchid Inn at Sam 4 years ago, it is the first blossom and I love you, first contact the plant to have two new coissance. passing is rothschildianum'Sam's Choice X micranthum Black Widow

The colour is very saturated and makes it one of the most impressive I have seen.

I think this is my all time favorite paph primary. This one is spectacular!

-Ernie

I agree, but I wish it was easier to get to bloom. In all these years that I have worked here at Orchids Limited, I have only seen 2 ever bloom. Hopefully some of the remakes using some of the newer roths will be easier to bloom.

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, but I wish it was easier to get to bloom. I all these years that I have worked here at Orchids Limited, I have only seen 2 ever bloom. Hopefully some of the remakes using some of the newer roths will be easier to bloom.

Robert
Boy, that's in couraging Robert!:poke:

Latest posts

Back