• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph Gemstone's Randschild

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
Looking for a division of this Paph. It is (roth x randsii). I have searched and have not been able to find one. Does anyone here have one that I can get a division off of? If you do let's talk trade or sale...thanks!

I have been offered a division of an awarded clone, for next spring, from Tom Kalina of Fox Valley Orchids...thanks Tom!! So this one is being crossed off my wish list ...thanks...I'll do another search the near future.:D stayed tune :rollhappy:

I've got two clones, both awarded by my dear friend Tom Cox. You can be on the waiting list for one, but they grow so slow I've yet to take the first division off them. Heather, Lien, and Greenpaph are the only 3 currently on the list...I can put you on it but you'll need the patience of a saint with how these guys grow.

Jon

Thanks!! Jon add me onto the list and I will send you some super duper grow fertilizer :D

So, that is the plant Heather was alluding to :) By the time a division is available maybe Heather will only have a Neof collection :)

Bah. I looked for about half an hour in the greenhouse yesterday and couldn't find one. I know I have at least one because I noticed it when it bloomed. Maybe I sold or gave it away at that point? My greenhouse is in serious reconstruction/renovation chaos right now, so I can barely find the floor, much less specific plants.

Rob if you come across it eventually, I would appreciate if you keep me in mind.
I still haven't forgotten the keikis but still haven't gotten around to it yet...sorry

No problem Ron, I'll keep an eye out for it. I need more plants like another hole in my head right now, no hurry on the keikis!

Latest posts

Back