Paph. gardeneri

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
not the best picture, but I'm still getting used to my new nikon.
DSC_0001.jpg

Shiny:drool:

I like it. If the petals don't twist up any more than that you'll have to send a picture to Garay.

That's his key diagnostic for calling it wilhelm instead of gardenari.:wink:

Hey Blake, I'm jealous! I'd love a new D70s... or any DSLR, really. If you use a tripod and natural light, you'll be able to get more depth of field... but you'll figure out all of those little details soon enough. Thats a great looking bloom, btw :)

- Matt

gore42 said:
Hey Blake, I'm jealous! I'd love a new D70s... or any DSLR, really. If you use a tripod and natural light, you'll be able to get more depth of field... but you'll figure out all of those little details soon enough. Thats a great looking bloom, btw :)

- Matt

Hey Matt,
The D70s is what we got, its factory reconditioned, but the price was right for just the body. I had lenses for my N80 that were fully compatible with it..... alas, film is on its way out. which really sucks since i have a full darkroom and medium format setup thats just collecting dust.

kentuckiense said:
I keep getting tempted by the ones that have been popping up on eBay. Awesome plant.

Thats where I got it from: orchidtn

Latest posts

Back