Paph. Franz Glanz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P.K.Hansen

Reaction score
I just got this from Michael Tibbs today. Actually he came by where I work to deliver it in person, to avoid sending it in this cold weather.
Amazing service as I live no where near the place he had to be.

51668571145_af35aa56da_c.jpg

Very nicely coloured clone of this nice hybrid. Congrats on the acquisition, Per! (how did you btw. succeed in conceiling it from your wife? :cool: )

And how did you succeed in dealing with mr. Tibbs - on his homepage I can't find any online shop?

(Did you arrange it through his FB profile? FB = a provider, that never appealed to me, but that I shun like the plague since the American Election Scandal (2016) and the associated Cambridge Analytica Affair, not to mention all the other horrid facts, that have over the years surfaced about their business model!)

Last edited:
Very nicely coloured clone of this nice hybrid. Congrats on the acquisition, Per! (how did you btw. succeed in conceiling it from your wife? :cool: )

And how did you succeed in dealing with mr. Tibbs - on his homepage I can't find any online shop? Did you arrange it through his FB profile? FB = a provider, that never appealed to me, but that I shun like the plague since the American Election Scandal (2016) and the associated Cambridge Analytica Affair, not to mention all the other horrid facts, that have over the years surfaced about their business model!
Jens, you can find a lot of interesting stuff here:
https://exoticplantcompany.com/

They are located in Holland, but rumours say they work on something here in DK. Michael was on his way to Vissenbjerg when he dropped them off.

A wonderful little cutie!
I never buy anything if the postage is higher than the price for the goods.
Thus spoke a true Jutlander!

Ps. Yours truly and a couple of other people from our local Orchid Society (Sjællands Orkidéklub) can be seen on screen (TV2) Nov. the 18th in the next episode of "Helt Sort" with Melvin Kakooza. Our little club gathering was filmed in Hans Christiansen's nursery in Fredensborg!
If you have TV2 Play you can already by now watch the episode, titled "Melvin udfordrer det fine Nordsjælland".

Last edited:
A wonderful little cutie!

Thus spoke a true Jutlander!

Ps. Yours truly and a couple of other people from our local Orchid Society (Sjællands Orkidéklub) can be seen on screen (TV2) Nov. the 18th in the next episode of "Helt Sort" with Melvin Kakooza. Our little club gathering was filmed in Hans Christiansen's nursery in Fredensborg!
If you have TV2 Play you can already by now watch the episode, titled "Melvin udfordrer det fine Nordsjælland".
Hej Jens. Watched it yesterday :)

wow~ it is very cute once it turned white leaving the pouch yellow.
I had a few plants of this hybrid but eventually gave up on them all. They all grew like weeds forming a clump fast.
They also came into bud readily, only that they would sit low forever and blast in the end. My patience eventually dried up and the desire to get rid of them only became stronger when I found that I had much better luck with a similar hybrid of Wössner China Moon.

Also, my Todd Hasegawa (Norito Hasegawa x emersonii) is finally blooming again for the second time. It last bloomed about two years ago. Rather slow but at least it is blooming again and the bud is big and fat, so I'm looking forward to it! It was pleasantly nice on its first bloom.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back