Paph Florento

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Paph kolopakingii x Paph chamberlainianum

i have had this plant for several years and it now has bloomed every year for the last four. A funky combo for sure but the colors are fun. Too bad the plant is MASSIVE! Lol

Attachments

• B5F05094-9EBD-4E5A-B053-50522CC4AFC2.jpeg
    B5F05094-9EBD-4E5A-B053-50522CC4AFC2.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 38
  • B1DF7C84-0F9A-465C-8F2F-6FFA241CBBD9.jpeg
    B1DF7C84-0F9A-465C-8F2F-6FFA241CBBD9.jpeg
    309.4 KB · Views: 39
Really pretty flower. Must admit I'm not generally a fan of the cochlo x multi crosses but that one looks really good. I think it's the flower shape that does it for me. Thanks for posting.

Eds, I totally agree. Usually these things are a mess. If there was one thing I wish was different, it would be the plant size. Kolo certainly dominated as far as leaf span and fan size, the thing is massive. So large that it took up too much bench space that I now hang the pot. Perhaps putting helenae on this one would shrink it down LOL.
Tyler

Eds, I totally agree. Usually these things are a mess. If there was one thing I wish was different, it would be the plant size. Kolo certainly dominated as far as leaf span and fan size, the thing is massive. So large that it took up too much bench space that I now hang the pot. Perhaps putting helenae on this one would shrink it down LOL.
Tyler

I was thinking how nice it could be crossed with a Roth but it wouldn't help the size! Might take an F2 cross but I'm imagining a large, striped dorsal, larger coloured pouch with the spotty laterals!

I will certainly keep my eye out for one of these this side of the pond.

Latest posts

Back