• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph Flasks for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
Very high quality Paph Flasks for sale

I have for sale a very limited number of what I consider a very special cross. For now I will be releasing two flasks. The parents are two of my favorite Paphs. The booths stone lady might be my favorite multi hybrid. Plus the cross will be polyploidy

Booths stone lady 'Pitch Perfect'

X

stonei 'Fernwood' 4n

Price 200

Last edited:
Booth stone lady x roth and booths stone lady x stonei are bad ass, check them out!!

Thanks for looking both are sold. I may have a few more shortly and I will definitely have a few more in a month.

Are you trying to make a stonei look-a-like? Should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to make a hybrid that looks better than stonei which in my opinion is the nicest multifloral species when it's nice. I'd take the best stonei over any other multi species. So this should make a stonei on steroids. It will look like stonei but should have high portion of Large flower, great color, great form.

I have an abundance of this cross that just came back. I use the same flasking service as orchid inn. The flasks look great. For short time I will do 125$ on Slippertalk until may 19th or they are gone. Then I am putting up for sale for 150-200$. This is top line breeding and the progeny should be absolutely amazing. One parent might be the best multifloral hybrid I've seen. The stonei is one of the nicest out there and is 4n.
Price 125$

I'd be willing to sell half flasks for 60. Also open to reasonable trades even for multiple flasks.

I keep getting requests for pics of flasks. These are the flasks from this cross.

WOW, these flasks are filled with big and healthy seedlings!
Unfortunately I'm not into multiflorals...

I am tempted , just because the results might be similar to this

34364213351_f009cd97cd_b.jpg

Aww is there a chance to send these across border to Canada I'd be in..

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

I am tempted , just because the results might be similar to this

34364213351_f009cd97cd_b.jpg

That pouch color is gorgeous. Yes I would think at least that nice. I'm pretty confident many will be better. Will be 3N and the parents are superb. I like the stonie hybrid multis breaks up the drab browns and shades of browns of most multis. Thanks for your order.

Any interest feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. Some of the biggest and best growers and breeders have, bloom and sell my breeding. Meaning I'm reliable. Been making hybrids for 15 yrs. What I cross is what you get. Not saying mistakes aren't possible but hasn't happened yet. I make sure my toothpick is clean and never double dip ;). Thanks

Latest posts

Back