Paph. fairrieanum species, hybrids, and bulldogs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

L

Leo_5313

Blooming plants:

Just received these Paph. fairrieanums from Dean (Paphiness). Great plants from OZ. The one with the red stem is 'Electra' x 'Greenlight'; the one with the green stem is 'Dreamnet' x 'Hidden Emerald'.
Paph_fairrieanum_Thumb_zpsde152137.jpg

Paph. Fairezelle (Redezelle x fairrieanum). I have two of these, this one is the better of the two. I really like this cross. This one is from Doug.
Paph_Redezellexfairrieanum_Thumb_zps3403f05a.jpg

Paph. Fairy Stone (Stone Lovely x fairrieanum fma album)
Paph_Fairy_Stone_Thumb_zps49b34849.jpg

Paph. (Killarney Gem 'Chocolate Soldier' HCC/AOS x Dusky Veil 'Harvest Gold' S/CSA)
Fall-toned bulldogs are my favorite. This one does not bloom nice this time (it is smaller, the pouch is weird, and a toothy petal). I have had this for 3 years.
Paph_KilarneyGemxDuskyViel_Thumb_zpsc4b801d1.jpg

Paph. Henry's Spots (Luther Pass x henryanum)
Like the pink pouch.
Paph_Henry_Spots_Thumb_zps65a1e7d4.jpg

annab

Reaction score
this display is done for strong hearts.
someone are amazing ,really from losing mind.
the second and the fifth are my favorites.
congrats.
anna

phraggy

Reaction score
I,m so jealous.
cause fairriaenums are my very favourite paphs and I've yet to see one either for sale or on the showbench--and that's in many, many years.Virtually non existent in the UK.
Ed.

Bob in Albany N.Y.

Reaction score
If I had to vote it would be for the fairrieanums. I didn't know that Dean was selling other than at an occasional show these days. He keeps promising a new list (for at least a couple of years) and nothing.

L

Leo_5313

If I had to vote it would be for the fairrieanums. I didn't know that Dean was selling other than at an occasional show these days. He keeps promising a new list (for at least a couple of years) and nothing.

Hi Bob,
He has one listed in eBay right now!