paph. fairrieanum 2018

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are the first to bloom and the same batch of siblings.

Those are very healthy, can you share your culture? I have two plants that are just struggling even though they are gh propagated. Theres got to be something lacking from my culture. I am ready to try something else.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Those are very healthy, can you share your culture? I have two plants that are just struggling even though they are gh propagated. Theres got to be something lacking from my culture. I am ready to try something else.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For me fairrieanum like to be always wet at the roots. Low light and very weak 30-10-10 fert. I grow mine in Orchiata with pH 6.5. Also some clones are more vigorous than otherd so maybe try some different seedlings.

Thank you Justin. You are right. Fairrieanum like wet environment than other.
Water and humidity are just as important and influence each other.
Observe the drying time to determine the watering time. Different seasons are different, different environments are not the same, different pot sizes vary. Control is within the plant's tolerable range. The same applies to light, temperature, media, fertilizers and other environmental factors.
Observe the moisture level at the bottom of the pot to determine the extent of wet and dry media.
Good luck!

Back