Paph. fairreanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

fair.jpg

One of the nicest I've ever seen - it looks like it's on steroids! I especially like the large, well-developed synsepal.

hmm... Beefy!

who do you think would win between this and the Phrag Ashley Wilkes? :evil:

Lien, I've never really been a big farrieannum (is this mis-spelled?) fan, but I do think this one is absolutely fantastic, and now I am totally wanting one. Do you remember where you got yours and what particular clone it is? I want one just like it!

adiaphane said:
Lien, I've never really been a big farrieannum (is this mis-spelled?) fan, but I do think this one is absolutely fantastic, and now I am totally wanting one. Do you remember where you got yours and what particular clone it is? I want one just like it!

I'm with you, but I do like the dark veining of this flower

adiaphane said:

it's a division that came from hans burkhardt back in the early 90s. The OZ was breeding for fairries like this back then but then stopped and i don;t know what ahppend to all the fairries produced from this breeding.

Back