Paph. Eva Weigner in bud

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beavis1Small.jpg

Normally id post a progression of all the pictures at once but im to excited i cant help myself

papheva1220061231am.jpg

papheva1220061230am.jpg

The spikes about 20" from the top of the potting medium. And left unstaked as everyone suggested.

more premature photos

some more premature photos. I thinks it's still got some more opening up to do.

12.24.06 @ 4:30pm
papheva1224060430pm.jpg

12.24.06 @ 11:38pm
papheva1224061138pm.jpg

12.25.06 @ 4:46pm
papheva1225060446pm.jpg

12.26.06 @ 2:39pm
papheva1226060239pm.jpg

12.26.06 @ 10:30pm
papheva1226061030pm.jpg

12.26.06 @ 10:30pm with quarter for size comparison
papheva1226061033pm.jpg

Looks great Marco! Mine is still a good 4 or 5 days behind yours, so maybe I'll get some pictures posted by the time your second bloom is open :) Really nice long petals you've got on that one :)

Matt

Hey Marco,

The flower looks great - really gorgeous!!!!:wink:
But why is there a coin?? Does it mean you will sell the plant for one Dollar or only for a Nickel???:rollhappy:

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Here's an update picture, taken just now. of the eva with all flowers open.

papheva0118070911pm.jpg

papheva0118070912pm.jpg

Sorry everyone I haven't really been too active. Ever since tax season started and Ive been working appx 9-10 hours shifts m-f and sat as well. along with studying and the SO i basically just have time to sleep eat....water plants and feed bettas...it all works out though cause its winter and the plants dont need to much water....

I still have some open items with some of you that I do apologize for.

Tony - I haven't forgot....I still have the compot their doing great and healthy. Theyre actually the only compot I've been paying attention to. My neo x vanda compot is withering away and my neo compot well.....they're surviving...I aint sending them out now though cause its too cold. You will have them as soon as it gets warm...you have my word I still have your address

Tien - Here I am...got your pm :)

John (phrag) - i know youre reading this are you back on the forum yet?

Thanks for looking everyone :)

Marco said:
Tony - I haven't forgot....I still have the compot their doing great and healthy. Theyre actually the only compot I've been paying attention to. My neo x vanda compot is withering away and my neo compot well.....they're surviving...I aint sending them out now though cause its too cold. You will have them as soon as it gets warm...you have my word I still have your address

No rush, whenever you get around to it is cool. The Eva is looking great, you can send that my way too if you want. :D

Latest posts

Back