Paph. esquirolei.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely bloomed. Did you keep it on the cold side during pre-spiking?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Excellent acheivement!! I just spent 150.00 on a rootless esquiroleii full of millipedes and roly poly bugs woohoo!! Lol...

Dollars, well it was sold as specimen size, it has 4 little tufts of growths making it 10 growths, which for an unawarded esquirolei full of bugs and no roots to me is unacceptable, he did say I can return it, I already took it all apart getting the bugs and dead roots out, too late, last year a good friend of mine sold a 20 growth esquirolei in bloom for 80.00 I should have bought his, we live and learn, that overpriced grower is running his business in the ground!!

Dollars, well it was sold as specimen size, it has 4 little tufts of growths making it 10 growths, which for an unawarded esquirolei full of bugs and no roots to me is unacceptable, he did say I can return it, I already took it all apart getting the bugs and dead roots out, too late, last year a good friend of mine sold a 20 growth esquirolei in bloom for 80.00 I should have bought his, we live and learn, that overpriced grower is running his business in the ground!!

The easiest way to get rid of all bugs and 100% guaranteed is to soak the plant for an our or two in a diluted solution of household bleach. In two gallons I use a quarter of a cupfull ---- never had a problem with this method affecting the plants but it certainly gets rid of All bugs.

Ed

Back