Paph. Envy Green 3N

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
This is a cross between malipoense and primulinum, however the primulinum is a 4N in this case. With a double shot of primulinum genes, the malipoense is almost washed out of this flower. I just thought you may find this interesting.

Here's a link to the product:

http://www.orchidweb.com/detail.aspx?ID=1550

envygreenl.jpg

Robert,

How is the culture for these guys made with the 4N primulinum compared to those made with the 2N version? Any different? I love the cochlos because I find them easy to grow. And since I don't have a lot of success with the parvis, I'm more inclined to look for one of these. Your opinion?

Best Regards,
Nik

Robert,

How is the culture for these guys made with the 4N primulinum compared to those made with the 2N version? Any different? I love the cochlos because I find them easy to grow. And since I don't have a lot of success with the parvis, I'm more inclined to look for one of these. Your opinion?

Best Regards,
Nik

As this cross has an extra dose of primulinum, it probably grows more like a cochlopetalum, and probably will be a little easier to grow.

Robert

Latest posts

Back