Paph. emersonii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all.

Very nice...and big!
It is much bigger than I would have expected. Not sure it is the norm for that cross(batch), hopefully "Silence??"(the member whom I bought it from) would tell us about the size of his flower.

Beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing mine bloom in a couple of years (fingers crossed)

The flower has developed a little bit more after I posted the photo. The flower is a bit flatter and bigger, 5.5" wide/NS(~15cm) as of Jan. 12, petal width is larger too. I think it has completely developed now.

Thank you all.

I like it... the petals hold horizontal very well. Great for breeding on this trait.
I like it too....The flower is far better in person. For some reason(shooting angle), the photos show some imbalance of the flower, which they are hardly noticed in person.

Last edited:
Beautiful! Especially the colours. Some day I will have one, too.
Years ago I bought one, unfortunately it was my second Paph, at a time when I still was busy to kill Cattleyas. So I confess, its death is probably on me, too.

Latest posts

Back