Paph druryi Floradise HCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

bulolo

Reaction score
I grow it along with henryanum, charlesworthii, hirsutissimum, etc. Summer highs right now upper 80s and low sun the 70s. Bright indirect light.
We've been pretty hot in Missouri for June.

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Wonderful looking flower.

Going to try the old trick of showing your flower to my three druryi how to bloom lol

Guldal

Reaction score
Congrats on the flowering! Any druryi is IMHO always worth the wait - as is yours, too! :)

Might we see the plant in toto?

I might be in the wrong, but I think one of the more finicky things about growing this species is, that it might very willingly grow and develop the rhizome and set new growths along it, but it might take up to a couple of years, before the new growths are actually properly rooted - and in the meantime there is a hightened risk for fungal infection and the like. Recently I had to fight mealy bugs, that had spread to one of my druryi - and after having sprayed for those little bastards, I lost a couple of the new growths of the plant to rot! 👿👿👿

Last edited:

BrucherT

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Currently struggling with a flask of these. A lot sent down hard and fast for no reason I can discern. 😔

Djthomp28

Reaction score
Seems well worth the wait. This is one that I will enjoy in other's collection for now. I will need to see more Paph blooms in my collection first.

Latest posts