Paph. Dragon Lord NEW FCC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Slipperhead

A new FCC was crowned at the recent National Capital Orchid Society show held Columbus Day weekend! Hadley Cash at Marriott Orchids showed Paph. Dragon Lord 'Winged Warrior' (Rolfei x bellatulum) and it earned a 91 pt. FCC, his second.

He told me this one was particularly special since he was the breeder.

Enjoy!

BTW, you can view complete judging results of the show at www.plantregistration.com. Select 'Award Summaries' at the top, select an exhibitor then view the results! All of the plant registration for the show was done online with nearly all plants registered prior to show setup! Let me know if you have questions.

Garland

MarriottFCC1008NCOS.jpg

One very sweet flower!! I would of never made the cross. Because I can't bloom Rolfei!!:D Great job Mr Cash

:clap: Congrats to Hadley! I can't bloom Rolfei either! Should crossing to bellatulum make it easier?
Congrats to NCOS, excellent with their organization & display of winners, it would really be cool to have pics!

Hadley is one of the great rock stars of the orchid world. This goes to show it! Very dramatic flower and look at that plant...divisible soon??? :poke:
AWESOME!!!

That is one awesome flower but, to be quite honest, a little to busy for my taste. Congratulations to Hadley.

In case you haven't looked it up, and for others who don't know, Rolfei = bellatulum x rothschildianum. I've never been a fan of these, and probably wouldn't be able to grow them anyway.

I believe this is the seventh FCC for Hadley. He also got the AOS award [cant recall name] for best paph a few years ago. Rusty

Latest posts

Back