Paph Doll's Kobold

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well it's blooming again this year. It had 5 flowers open at once but one bite the dust before taking the photo. This plant is of the Orchid Zone breeding and was originally in the collection of Aquacorps. The cross is charesworthii 'Hooded' x henryanum 'Gandolf'. If anyone can use the pollen from this plant or any other one I post just give me a holler and we can work something out. Thanks for looking.

1066PaphDollsKobold-1.jpg

HI Ed. No I haven't taken any plants in for judging. First off, I'm no longer a member of the AOS. If I understand the system and fees correctly, that would mean even more fees than a member would pay in order to receive the award. That plus the nearest judging center is hours away. Instead today I spent a few hours balancing myself over the glass on my greenhouse adding wire to keep the shade cloth in place, which stays on year round.

Wonderful plant. I agree with others -one of the nicest Doll's I've seen. That dorsal is stunning.
Too bad you can't take it to judging.

HI Ed. No I haven't taken any plants in for judging. First off, I'm no longer a member of the AOS. If I understand the system and fees correctly, that would mean even more fees than a member would pay in order to receive the award. That plus the nearest judging center is hours away. Instead today I spent a few hours balancing myself over the glass on my greenhouse adding wire to keep the shade cloth in place, which stays on year round.

thats cool, will you give it a clonal name?

Back