Paph dianthum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
In flower again although a lot later than usual. I'm a bit dissappointed I'm only getting 2 flowers on a spike. I was getting 3 flowers a spike a couple of years ago, but haven't since. Living up to its name I guess.

David

dianthum2011com2.jpg

dianthum2011com.jpg

I am extremely impressed. At least you have one, I cannot find them for sale anywhere......

Just fabulous David. I remember you posting this clone and the color intensity is just incredible. I would say, "one of a kind!"

Amazing color... There are several types of dianthum, some with up to 5 flowers per stem, some pink, some green, but I have not seen many with dark color like that.

You might well want to stone me! I’d understand that, really! Does anyone wonder if this is a dianthum??? I myself (me, myself and I) wonder if this is too good a flower for being dianthum. Let alone the entire plant, which I’d love to buy for a lot of money…. I have a feeling that dianthum x parishii should be looking like that…. Saying that….: I doubt if anyone would (or has) ever made a hybrid like that.
Needless to say: the pictures (again) are out of this would, and so is the plant.

Latest posts

Back