Paph. Delrosi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. And yes a flowering Delrosi is a good thing. I have two plants I bought Blooming Size 12 years ago...nada.

Thx guys! Nothing secret. I am growing it under fluorescent tubes, with constant 25 degree Celsius. He's sitting in a 15cm plastic pot filled with mix of Orchiata Power 6, Pumice 2, Hydroton 2, CHC 2, Charcoal 1parts. I am fertilizing every second watering with 20-20-20 NPK + micronutrients @ 0,4gr/liter concentration from march to oktober. I am growing all of my Paphs with this method. I think, the most important factor for flowering a Paph. is a good genetics, and general conditions. That's it pals.

Thx guys! Nothing secret. I am growing it under fluorescent tubes, with constant 25 degree Celsius. He's sitting in a 15cm plastic pot filled with mix of Orchiata Power 6, Pumice 2, Hydroton 2, CHC 2, Charcoal 1parts. I am fertilizing every second watering with 20-20-20 NPK + micronutrients @ 0,4gr/liter concentration from march to oktober. I am growing all of my Paphs with this method. I think, the most important factor for flowering a Paph. is a good genetics, and general conditions. That's it pals.
Are you using tap with your fert? No Mag?

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are you using tap with your fert? No Mag?

Thanks for the info.

Nope! I am using osmo for watering my plants. Some case (on every 5. watering) I add 30% chilled tap water, or using Epson Salt @ 0,5gr/l concentration. But on that case I am using only Epsom salt, nothing else to avoid the salt dissolve problems.
Once every 6month I am spraying the foliage with Dithane M45 (mancozeb) for give the plants manganese and zinc micronutrient @ 0,2gr/l.

Thanks. I was kind of tracing where your Ca/Mg came from. So I was thinking from tap but unless your tap has a lot of cal carbonate, 30% may not be enough but then your plants look good.
You are also putting a lot more K than Ca and yet they are fine. To top it all, 20/20/20 is acidic, with RO your pH will dive but again your plants are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing. This kind of info is very interesting.
What do you use when you are just plainly watering meaning no fert?

Latest posts

Back