Paph delenatii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice save!

Leslie - You might want to search in other section about it and will find some postings about it. But here is the summary. You use it as is. No dilution. Apply drop by drop as needed. For smaller monior spots and such, one drop on the site and smear it flat will do. For larger one like crown rot, you want to drop enough to completely cover the problem area. Allow it to dry, which will be quick. Try not to water over the area until plant recovers.
Also, you want to either wear gloves or wash hands right away as the sap dries out fast and stains.
Don't wear your favorite clothes, watch any other surface or fabrics because you don't want to ruin them.

This is very interesting. I have not heard of this remedy in all my travels.
Has most people on here used it with much success?
I will review the other posts on here.
Thanks Happypaphy7!

Dragon Boold is a dark red liquid, you can order it from ebay( I did it similar).There is some observation that it is effecitve against erwinia infection however all my plants got erwinia died despite of my all efforts.I have no this problem for a long time fortunately, but I suffered a lot with that few years ago.

Last edited:
Dragon Boold is a dark red liquid, you can order it from ebay( I did it similar).There is some observation that it is effecitve against erwinia infection however all my plants got erwinia died despite of my all efforts.I have no this problem for a long time fortunately, but a suffered a lot with that few years ago.
I guess if caught early enough it may work. Plus prayers to the Orchid Goddess LoL

I love DB. I have used it many times to save a Paph. or Phrag. that has acquired some sort of rot. It works great. I mix it with Cinnamon and clear Elmer's school glue, as a wound dressing.

Latest posts

Back