Paph. delenatii regular and album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdlsreno

Reaction score
Finally it opened!!! My two color form of Paph. delenatii opened and I am very happy for both of them especially the album form. I like it! The album varieties are usually smaller so it is OK.

Ramon:)

Paph. delenatii var. album
2395161398_db94a53b26_b.jpg

Paph. delenatii
2395161652_b008b3b3ba_b.jpg

Comparison
2394327409_2a794ea8bc_b.jpg

Both are very nice! I can't decide which one I like more. Congratulations! :clap:

Ramon, Dave had a couple of nice delenatii albums at the meeting. I think he's selling one on ebay right now, but maybe he'd shared pollen from the other with you, or you with him? Then you can give me a couple of flasks like I know you want to.

I like the both of them - but to be honest the album a bit more. White flowers seem to be so fragile and vulnerable.
And the photos are excellent good shots.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Both are quite nice & if that's a first blooming for the album, just wait til next year! :clap::clap:

Great bloom. Is the album form hard to grow??? I heard so many story that most album form of paph are weak grower. I hope not coz it's just so beautiful and pure!!

yeah.. I'm curious whether the alba form (or vinicolor form) likes a different growing environment than the "regular" variety? :confused:

No. I grow it with the other Paph. delanatii's. The plants are typically smaller in size so is the flower.

Ramon:)

Latest posts

Back