Paph delenatii flask

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just say the word and you will receive a Magic package!
Hi Eric, I sent you an email yesterday. See if that will work and we can go ahead! :)

Looking good!!!! How did you print your labels?

It's one of those waterproof clear mailing labels that you can buy in any office stores like staples or office depot. Then I just stick it to the plant tags. It stays there forever. Hate writing the parent name in the label for ~ 20x and in this case. Its a chinese character so that will quadruple the frustration.

ave8667_4_1.jpg

Great growing and good luck! Paph. delenatii is my second favorite orchid. That's a great idea for printing labels.

Wow, very cool and awesome growing!!!! I've been wanting to try a Phalaenopsis flask, but so far nothing has caught my fancy. I'm hoping for some interesting crosses come spring.

Hi Eric, I sent you an email yesterday. See if that will work and we can go ahead! :)

It's one of those waterproof clear mailing labels that you can buy in any office stores like staples or office depot. Then I just stick it to the plant tags. It stays there forever. Hate writing the parent name in the label for ~ 20x and in this case. Its a chinese character so that will quadruple the frustration.

ave8667_4_1.jpg

It's good to know that you have had good success with clear ink jet labels.... I was told that the ink would wash away and that you can only use laser printers. I have used paper labels but they get moldy.

It's good to know that you have had good success with clear ink jet labels.... I was told that the ink would wash away and that you can only use laser printers. I have used paper labels but they get moldy.

Oops. I used Laser printer when I printed it.

I used inkjet printed labels - FAIL!
All faded to unreadable over 12 months but stuck well.
My experiments with dymo thermal printed labels is going well. No fading in strong sunlight at over 6 months in the orchid house.

beautiful story , the success is assured ,is clearly seen .strong ,green,health plant,what do you want also from the life?:)
anna

I bought two flask and I got it on sale 30 usd for delenatii and 40 usd for the tranlienianum.

I think the cheapest flask I've seen is $45 for P. liemianum from Fox Valley Orchids. What a good price you got yours for!

Latest posts

Back