Paph. delenatii alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes I see the delenatii now. Size might be there but the petals are not full or flat. Perhaps next blooming when it gets stronger.
It isn't a first-time bloomer. This is the 4th or fifth time....The flower is a bit fuller and flat now but not an awardable flower by any means (IMO).

I don't know if you intended the colors & the quality of the photos to come out the way they did, but I like it because it reminds me of old garden encyclopedia my grandparents gave me as a child long ago. Memory train.

I don't know if you intended the colors & the quality of the photos to come out the way they did, but I like it because it reminds me of old garden encyclopedia my grandparents gave me as a child long ago. Memory train.
The second photo looks like a painting from a book as you described. Very artistic.

Nope, I didn't intend to make the photos look like that. I took the photos in the evening, inside the house with the lights on. They are just "fast" photos....I used to make some efforts to take decent photos but not anymore.

Nice P. delenatii album.

Nope, I didn't intend to make the photos look like that. I took the photos in the evening, inside the house with the lights on. They are just "fast" photos......

It's funny how a snap shot photo can bring old memories back in mind of some fellows. I realized just at the second glance and after reading all posts in this thread the 'ancient look' of the photos.

Latest posts

Back