Paph. delenatii alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Ah yes I see the delenatii now. Size might be there but the petals are not full or flat. Perhaps next blooming when it gets stronger.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
Ah yes I see the delenatii now. Size might be there but the petals are not full or flat. Perhaps next blooming when it gets stronger.
It isn't a first-time bloomer. This is the 4th or fifth time....The flower is a bit fuller and flat now but not an awardable flower by any means (IMO).

Tom-DE

Reaction score
a bit of colour correction required. Nice flowers all the same.
Indeed. The Kay Rinaman is more on the yellow side, like greenish-yellow, not so much brown.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
I don't know if you intended the colors & the quality of the photos to come out the way they did, but I like it because it reminds me of old garden encyclopedia my grandparents gave me as a child long ago. Memory train.

DrLeslieEe

ST Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if you intended the colors & the quality of the photos to come out the way they did, but I like it because it reminds me of old garden encyclopedia my grandparents gave me as a child long ago. Memory train.
The second photo looks like a painting from a book as you described. Very artistic.

DrLeslieEe

ST Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't a first-time bloomer. This is the 4th or fifth time....The flower is a bit fuller and flat now but not an awardable flower by any means (IMO).
She's just as lovable flat or curvy LOL.

Tom-DE

Reaction score
Nope, I didn't intend to make the photos look like that. I took the photos in the evening, inside the house with the lights on. They are just "fast" photos....I used to make some efforts to take decent photos but not anymore.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Reaction score
Nice P. delenatii album.

Nope, I didn't intend to make the photos look like that. I took the photos in the evening, inside the house with the lights on. They are just "fast" photos......
It's funny how a snap shot photo can bring old memories back in mind of some fellows. I realized just at the second glance and after reading all posts in this thread the 'ancient look' of the photos.

Latest posts