Paph. delanatii x Paph. lienianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilbeck

Reaction score
For practice I will try to show a photograph of my latest acquisition.Here is the link:
paph4pinkmn5.jpg
. Is this the way it is supposed to work?

Wilson

Last edited:
Hey, you figured out the process, that's half the battle. You should be able to edit your post to point to the new, smaller photo.

Hello Phrag,

The bloody image was so big, I lost the 'edit' button for a while. I hope the above is more appropriate. I took your directive "owning a Phragmipedium besseae is part of the membership requirement here" to heart and ordered one of these orchids from Hauserman's Orchids in Chicago on sale for $35 less 20%. It seemed like a decent deal especially since their really purty one was $100.

Wilson

Thanks All,

Sadly, not only are there no more buds on the spike, but one of the blossoms on the Pink Paph is beginning to fade after but a month in 'captivity'. Stephen, that's a nice website.

Wilson

wilbeck said:
I took your directive "owning a Phragmipedium besseae is part of the membership requirement here" to heart and ordered one of these orchids from Hauserman's Orchids in Chicago on sale for $35 less 20%. It seemed like a decent deal especially since their really purty one was $100.

Wilson

Hahaha.... :rollhappy:

Hello Jon and Heather,

In addition to the P. besseae, I ordered a Paphiopedilum bellatulum. Does that count for anything? Actually, after reading "Orchid Fever," I reckoned that one day, I would have to buy a P. rothshieldianum. I just thought I'd catch much flack from my wife for buying too much stuff at once. Besides, Hauserman's is just a few miles east of my daughter's home in Chicago, giving me a good excuse for another visit there.

Wilson

Latest posts

Back