Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice flower and hybrid. The petals of your flower are spread widely almost like an arc. I looked up other photos in the net with the stance of the petals more narrow, more sandy like. And yes, 4 or 5 flowers on the spike would be a feast for the eyes.

Very nice flower and hybrid. The petals of your flower are spread widely almost like an arc. I looked up other photos in the net with the stance of the petals more narrow, more sandy like. And yes, 4 or 5 flowers on the spike would be a feast for the eyes.
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone.
Yes, the shape of the shoulders is nice and symmetrical. Its best feature I think. Some of these get the black-base anitum dorsal I think. That would have been super nice, but we mustn’t be greedy! Very pleased with its potential anyway.
Chris, UK

Some of these get the black-base anitum dorsal I think. That would have been super nice
Yes, but if anitum had been involved, then your plant would have been the result of a completely different cross, namely P. Wössner Black Wings x sandy. JB pr definition is Roth x adductum var. adductum.
And that said, one, sometimes, is prone to wonder, whether in fact some of the JBs with the black-base dorsals not actually are WBWs?

Back