Paph concolor

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean, as I wrote already before -what a great achivement and most of the buds have become lovely flowers now. I counted four buds from your first photo but now there seem to be more? Furthermore great photos - congrats !

Hi Jean,

That's an amazing blooming!!!! You know my interest for this subgenus and specially for concolor ;) , I will be proud to have a concolor like this one in my collection :). Very nice Job! Congrats

Brice

Hi Jean,

That's an amazing blooming!!!! You know my interest for this subgenus and specially for concolor ;) , I will be proud to have a concolor like this one in my collection :). Very nice Job! Congrats

Brice

Hi Brice, nice to read you!!!! Maybe you can come and see it in person :); some more buds have opened !!!! Jean

I would like to come, but for the moment it's impossible I am to far from Luxembourg! Maybe in one month I should be home for some days, I will visit you during these days, If you are home :) !

Brice

Update 19.07:

here an act. pic taken this morning! Still 3 small buds! Are they going to bring up blooms too?

__Paphiopedilum-concolor-46644-1207-9.jpg

You don't usually get to see that many flowers on a brachy. I agree take it to judging if possible.

Latest posts

Back