Paph. concolor x sib ('Spotty' x 'Dudley Ott' AM/AOS)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow

Reaction score
It's a first time bloomer. And it is my first bloom of the paph specie. Sorry for many photos. It is always a problem for me to make a nice photo of the plant. So, I'm very proud of myself because this time I needed only five photo sessions to make decent photos that I can show on public. :)

5622441d2ea8.jpg

5d614a135ed4.jpg

congrats Shadow! the flower looks great and your photos are wonderful as well! I'm actually looking to get one of these for Maria

congrats Shadow! the flower looks great and your photos are wonderful as well! I'm actually looking to get one of these for Maria

Thanks, Marco! You were so quick with response.... :D you've missed last three photos. The colour on the white background looks a bit different and more tender. I've got it from Sam (Orchidinnusa)

Late update...:) The second blooming of the same plant last July. I'm glad that it has improved.

All these concolors have inspired me to pre-order one for the CDOS Paph symposium. THanx for posting. Did you ever get the concolor v. longipet...?

Goldenrose, JeanLux, Elena, NYEric, thanks for comments!

Eric, I haven't got var. longipetalum, but I'm going to add this var. to my collection this year. One more var. that I have is var. chlorophyllum, but I've bought it recently and it hasn't bloomed yet.

Back