• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Paph. Compots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been looking to buy a few paph compots, but seem to have a difficult time finding some available. I was wondering if anyone has some available that I'd be able to purchase and pay for shipping as well? I'm looking to purchase 2-3 compots and I'm not too picky when it comes to what's available, I'd just like to have the experience of raising from compots before I try a flask.

Thanks!

I would recommend Hillsview, they’re located in Oregon (latest list HERE). Theresa has some great stuff, and lots of compots at different price points. There’s everything from cutting edge complex to multifloral species, so hopefully you can find something! Beautiful, vigorous plants too!

I would recommend Hillsview, they’re located in Oregon (latest list HERE). Theresa has some great stuff, and lots of compots at different price points. There’s everything from cutting edge complex to multifloral species, so hopefully you can find something! Beautiful, vigorous plants too!
That's great! I had no clue about them and live in Oregon. Just contacted Theresa and placed an order! Now on to search for a Paph. Godefroye alba

Back