Paph. Color My World 'Shocker'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcroz

2yr HCC Awarded Stud
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased this division 2 years ago from Hadley. This will be the second blooming since I've had it. The flower just started opening 2 days ago, so I'm hoping it will open more fully.

The parentage is Greyi x Winston Churchill. Interesting markings and color. The plant definitely has hybrid vigor and according to Hadley is a willing parent.

Sorry about the photo quality, I took the pice with my cell phone.

Attachments

• Shocker.jpg
    Shocker.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 178
outstanding flower!
WOW was my reaction when I saw the picture of this clone on Hadleys webpage.

That is very nice! Anyone tried this cross using just plain godefroyae instead of greyi (godefroyae x niveum). I think using one of the more red godefroyae clones could make for a VERY interesting flower.

P.S. My WC will be coming into bloom in August so if anyone has pollen of a red godefroyae clone we could make some babies later in the year...

Very Nice, perfect for crossing with parvi or other complex and the flower will be whiter within 2 weeks , the green in the petals will disappear.

I have got one division too but not in a bud actually, it is a strong grower !

I really like this one and the crosses possible with it, I'll be on the lookout for this line of breeding

This really is a high impact clone! Whenever I'm on Hadley's web page, I always sneak a glance at it. You have great taste in divisions! And deep pockets. :)

Outstanding flower!!
This clone is one of my favorite Paphs!
Please post an other photo in two weeks!

Back