Paph Coco Cherry

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
A clone I got an AM on years ago. Nearly lost it to rot but brought it back for this first re- bloom.
Smaller than a typical bloom but with better care it should come back to it's full glory.
20190522-090022.jpg

Nearly lost it to rot but brought it back for this first re- bloom.

Very nice hybrid!

Thank, God, you succeeded in bringing it back to life and even blooming!

I'm very relieved to hear that even such an emminent and experienced grower as you yourself also have plants succumbing to rot or nearly so!
Last summer during the extreme heat wave, I lost more than a few plants, some of them to brown rot (I gather because of the constant shifts between being slightly underwatered and slightly over-ditto) - and I felt as such a failure in my capacity of orchidist! :oops:

I rarely get the appeal of hybrids but this color is just delicious. Perfectly named “Coco Cherry,” the color makes my mouth water for ripe Lapin cherries picked fresh off the tree. If I saw this, I would buy it. Hoping you have divisions scattered among friends in case it faces trouble again because what a treasure.

Back