Paph coccinium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
Paphcoccinium2.jpg

Paphcoccinium1.jpg

Kyle

That's really pretty. I like the way the top most petal is kind of curvy. It reminds me of those dancing flowers from the first fantasia. :)

Bluefirepegasus

I like P. coccineum and yours is very nice.
I know mine as a reliable bloomer and a compactly growing plant. It doesn't grow as dwarfishly as P. helenae but it reaches flowering size already at a leaf span of 12-15 cm.
Best regards from Germany, GuRu

P."coccineum" is definitely not legal here, however, since it is usually classed as a variety of barbigerum (either v.lockii or now v.coccineum), I would not be surprised to see it turn up simply as "barbigerum", as the larger varieties ("vejvarutianum, rhisomatosum) have. Take care, Eric

Oh man I really want one!!! Very Nice! ...Did I mention I want one? I meant one hundred I think!

Hi Kyle,
its a beautiful plant (flower) My cocci was in bloom 2 years ago, it is actually a small flower, but very pretty.
Albert

I could not help coming back to the thread to look at the photos again.
Mesmerized. And I agree with everybody. I do want one too.
If I have one like that, I may not be able to extricate myself from the bloom until it wilted.

Latest posts

Back