Paph. Chu Hua Dancer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably my favorite sandie primary. I’ve never seen a bad one. Beautiful! And it looks like a monster plant!

Fantastic plant and also one of my favorite sanderanium hybrids. I have been looking for this hybrid for years to replace mine that died after blooming a few years ago. Congratulations on an impressive specimen plant. If you ever split I would greatly appreciate to purchase a portion.

Thanks for the lovely comments. It is one of my favorite F1 in my list. It is not the best clone in my collection but think it is very lovely anyway.

i'm so jealous... love that cross.. mine hasn't flowered since i tried to kill it 5 years ago...

so since i'm so jealous... i'll point out the spelling error :)
missing 'i' in Chiu...

but i'm still jealous...

Love this hybrid. I know I'm asking allot but the background is too busy to appreciate the lovely plant and flowers. Any chance of a pic with a solid background?

i'm so jealous... love that cross.. mine hasn't flowered since i tried to kill it 5 years ago...

so since i'm so jealous... i'll point out the spelling error :)
missing 'i' in Chiu...

but i'm still jealous...
Thanks for your jealous and I will try to amend the name. :)

Latest posts

Back