Paph Christiana Richards

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it looks like Ma Belle, it's not surprising. Christiana Richards= (malipoense x Conco-bellatulum). This plant has a taller flower stem than the Ma Belles that I have seen.
PaphChristianaRichards-1.jpg

It's so pretty with the patterning and the clear pouch. I like it better than Ma Belle.

Paphfreak, this is not intended as an insult but you have so many nice orchids that it gets so I am afraid to open any threads started by you lest my lust list grows. The orchid above is yet another beauty of yours.

Paphfreak, this is not intended as an insult but you have so many nice orchids that it gets so I am afraid to open any threads started by you lest my lust list grows. The orchid above is yet another beauty of yours.

:) Just trying to show the variety of colors and forms that Paphs have. The more flowers you see, including the uglies, the better buyer you become. for instance, when shopping, you see the cross: Paph (Wellesleyanum x malipoense). Knowing that Wellesleyanum is a Brachy, concolor x godefroyae, you could infer that this cross MIGHT look like other Brachy x malipoense crosses such as Ma Belle and Christiana Richards, which you have seen.

Well, you are certainly succeeding in showing variety. I'm a pretty good buyer and creator of lust lists. I'm just not that discriminating once I see something I like. I could care less whether the pouch is perfectly formed or not. Either I like it or I don't and it is most unfortunate for my pocket book that I am liking a disproportionately high number of everything you grow and share photos of.

Back