Paph. Chiu Hua Dancer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASSAF LERER

Reaction score
This is my favorite orchid of my collection so far! Growing under light, second time bloomer, first time was 2 years ago and had 4 flowers, this time 5 flowers! Love the golden colored twisted petals with red pouches! What an amazing plant and flower (from big leaf orchid)

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9905.JPG
    IMG_9905.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9910.JPG
    IMG_9910.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9991.JPG
    IMG_9991.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 52
Fantastic display. This is definitely a grex I'd like to add to my collection of I could find something bigger than a seedling this side of the pond!

Very very good hybrid!! The most consistent one I've ever seen, congrats on the blooming, it is very rewarding, I miss mine!!

This is my favorite orchid of my collection so far! Growing under light, second time bloomer, first time was 2 years ago and had 4 flowers, this time 5 flowers! Love the golden colored twisted petals with red pouches! What an amazing plant and flower (from big leaf orchid)
Very attractive clone of this hybrid. Like sanderianum but with wider spiralling of the petals (which also makes them shorter). The plant also looks very healthy and well grown. Congrats! 🥳

Back