Paph. Chiu Hua Dancer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

ASSAF LERER

Reaction score
This is my favorite orchid of my collection so far! Growing under light, second time bloomer, first time was 2 years ago and had 4 flowers, this time 5 flowers! Love the golden colored twisted petals with red pouches! What an amazing plant and flower (from big leaf orchid)

Attachments

eds

Reaction score
Fantastic display. This is definitely a grex I'd like to add to my collection of I could find something bigger than a seedling this side of the pond!

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Wonderful display of twisting petals.... the Twisted Sisters 🙃

troy

Reaction score
Very very good hybrid!! The most consistent one I've ever seen, congrats on the blooming, it is very rewarding, I miss mine!!

setaylien

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
This is my favorite orchid of my collection so far! Growing under light, second time bloomer, first time was 2 years ago and had 4 flowers, this time 5 flowers! Love the golden colored twisted petals with red pouches! What an amazing plant and flower (from big leaf orchid)
Very attractive clone of this hybrid. Like sanderianum but with wider spiralling of the petals (which also makes them shorter). The plant also looks very healthy and well grown. Congrats! 🥳

Latest posts